Saturday, October 28, 2023

Using Chat GPT with your Spanish studies

 In this video, Spanish with Paul QRoo, shows us how to use ChatGPT to effectively study Spanish, checking our own sentences. Available any time and never gets tired


Using ChatGPT with Spanish study

Paul starts with: Will you correct my Spanish?


My first conversation with Chad ... we were on a first name basis after just a few minutes ... was fun and funny. Paul QRoo assured us that it was relatively accurate. I found a couple of conjugation errors but I had to double check to see whether it was me or him ... which, of course, was a good learning process.

The immediate feedback and being understood was an amazing boost to my confidence. Chad gave me enough new words to boost my vocabulary as I read out loud both sides of the conversation. I loved being able to ask specific questions and get reasonable answers.

Chad is polite, an amazing listener, and so sincere in wanting to help. I feel like I may be on my way to two-timing Google, my go-to source forever it seemed.

No comments:

Post a Comment