Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Escuchar: Eres Bella Tal como Eres

This video is a powerful listening experience that moved me even when I couldn't understand most of the words. One of the judges says "a mí me estás tocando el alma." It touched my soul also, so I had a person on RhinoSpike give me a Spanish transcript so that I could study it.  

RhinoSpike is a fabulous resource if you haven't discovered it yet. It's a mutual assistance language site where you can ask people to record words, sentences or paragraphs in the language you are studying. And you can help others by responding to their requests in your language. Beautiful.

Eres Bella Tal como Eres ... don't miss listening to this amazing video
Haz clic aquí



Quiero que me pongas mucha atención.

 I want you to give me all your attention.

Sé que te has sentido rechazada, 
sé que te has sentido que no vales absolutamente nada, 
te has sentido una perdedora. 

I know that you have felt rejected.
I know that you have felt you’re absolutely worthless, 
you have felt like a loser.

Que por más que trates de buscar tu sueño, 
de conquistar lo que realmente tu quieres, 
piensas que jamás lo vas a lograr.


No matter how hard you try to find your dream,
to conquer what you really want, 
you think you are never going to make it. 

Hay tres errores que te van a paralizar 
toda tu vida para alcanzar tus sueños.

There are three mistakes that will paralyze you,
keep you from achieving your dreams

El miedo, el no, y el fracaso. 

Fear ... no ... and failure.

¿Miedo a qué? 

Fear of what?

¿Miedo a no llenar l
a expectativa de tu familia, de tus amigos? 
¿Miedo a no arriesgarte 
porque no quieres perder 
lo que ya tienes seguro? 
Simplemente miedo.
 Fear of not filling 
the expectations of your family, of your friends.
Fear of not taking a risk 
because you don’t want to lose 
what you already have. 
Simply fear.

Si permites que el miedo te atrape, 
te agarre, jamás te vas a levantar.

If you permit the fear to trap you, 
hold you, you are never going to rise.

Sé que te has sentido rechazada, 
de que no, no soy bella, 
no tengo la talla perfecta, 
no sé hablar, 
no tengo experiencia 

I know you have felt rejected, 
felt I am not beautiful,  
I don’t have the perfect size, 
I don’t know how to talk, 
I don’t have experience.

¡No, no, no! 
Es lo que está en tu mente 
para no levantarte.

No! No! No! 
If that is what is in your mind, 
you will not rise.
¿Quién me dice del fracaso? 
Nos han enseñado que el fracaso es malo, 
que si fracasas, no vas a triunfar, 
no vas a lograr lo que tú quieres.
Who tells me of failure? 
We have learned that failure is bad, 
that if you fail, you will not succeed, 
you are not going to get what you want.


¡Caite, pero levantate! 
¡Jamás te des por vencida!

Fall, but get up! 
Never give up!
 
Fracaso es igual a éxito, 
fracaso es igual a éxito. 


Failure is the same as success,
Failure is the same as success.

Recuerda que eres bella, 
que eres única, 
nadie es como tú. 
Sé que hay marcas, heridas en tu vida, 
pero recuerda que es para hacerte mejor 
y hacerte fuerte. 
Y recordarte de dónde tú has venido.  

Remember, you are beautiful,
You are unique, no one is like you.
Know that there are marks, wounds in your life,
but remember that it is to make you better
and to make you strong.
And remember where you come from.

Eres hermosa y nadie es como tú. 
Sin limites, 
porque el cielo es el límite, 
nada es imposible. 
Sin excusas, 
las excusas siempre van a estar. 
Sin tallas 
¡Escucha! 
Sin talla.
You are beautiful and no one is like you.
Without limits,
because the sky is the limit,
nothing is impossible.
Without excuses,
excuses are always going to there.
Without sizes.
Listen!
Without size.


Porque eres bella 
tal y como eres. 
Quiero que lo digas a ti misma, 
eres bella tal y como eres.

Because you are beautiful
just as you are.
I want to talk to your self,
you are beautiful just as you are!
 
  

1 comment: